South West England
This South West England 'Key' allows children to investigate the region's agricultural heritage and military significance in WW II.
Your pupils will learn all about…
- South West England – a region in the UK
- The physical geography of South West England
- The human geography of South West England
- The Jurassic Coast and its World Heritage Site status
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities looking at…
- Comparing the weather and climate of Slapton Sands with the rest of the UK
- Identifying the physical features of the region, including those which made it a perfect training area for troops in WW II
- The main farming activities of South West England
- Fossils found along the Jurassic Coast
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Recognise some of the characteristics of the region in terms of its weather and climate
- Describe a typical farm in South West England
- Begin to understand the geography and significance of Slapton Sands in WW II
- Understand how geology affects the landscape
Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and suggested activities, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum requirements.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Price excludes VAT.