This South Wales ‘Key’ allows children to investigate the region’s industrial past and modern regeneration. They also learn about rivers and mountains.
Your pupils will learn all about…
- South Wales – a region in the UK
- The physical geography of South Wales
- The human geography of South Wales
- Cardiff Bay regeneration
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities looking at…
- Mining and settlement in the Valleys
- Features from a cross-section of the landscape, spanning the Brecon Beacons to the Bristol Channel
- The process of steelmaking from raw materials to biscuit tin
- Whether the Cardiff Bay regeneration scheme was a success
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Describe the types of mining practised in South Wales
- Identify aspects of the physical landscape of South Wales
- Understand how iron and steel is made
- Develop their ideas about the success or otherwise of the Cardiff Bay regeneration
Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and suggested activities, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum requirements.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Price excludes VAT