This 'Key' allows children to learn about the Roman Empire and its impact on Britain.
Your children will learn about…
- The impact the Romans had in terms of technology, culture and beliefs
- How the Romans encouraged conquered peoples to adopt Roman ways - lifestyles, customs, language (Latin), literature, style of dress
- How the people living in the new Roman towns in Britain readily adopted the Roman lifestyle
- How the poorer country people were still living in small round houses and farming the land as they always had
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities investigating…
- What life looked like during the time of the Roman Empire
- The civilisations which influenced the Roman Empire
- The technological advancements which the Roman Empire brought about
- Roman gods and mythology
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Appreciate how different civilisations influenced each other
- Gain and insight into Roman culture and beliefs
- Begin to understand the technological advancements that the Romans introduced
- Understand the significance of the Romans convering to Christianity
Purchase today to access the planning leaflet, video links, suggested activities and worksheets, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum History requirements.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Price excludes VAT.