The Modern Egypt ‘Key’ allows children to investigate the inter-relationship between physical and human geography and what it is like to live and work in a desert climate.
Your pupils will learn all about…
- Modern Egypt - a region in a non-European country
- The physical geography of modern Egypt, including the River Nile
- The human geography of modern Egypt
- Tourism and modern Egypt
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities looking at…
- Egypt: its cities, towns and the River Nile
- Rainfall and climate in Cairo
- Urbanisation and the differences between living in Cairo and Egypt's more rural settlements
- Traditional farming in Egypt
- What people do and where they work in Egypt
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Locate Egypt and its main towns and cities using maps and atlases
- Understand some of the characteristics of Egypt and of The Nile
- Understand the region's climate and weather
- Recognise that life in a megacity is very different to the traditional way of life
Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and suggested activities, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum requirements.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Price excludes VAT.