This East Anglia ‘Key’ allows children to investigate the landscape change caused by glaciation and coastal erosion and learn about modern farming and offshore power generation.
Your pupils will learn all about…
- East Anglia – a region in the UK
- The physical geography of East Anglia
- The human geography of East Anglia
- Offshore power generation in East Anglia
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities looking at…
- Comparing the weather and climate of East Anglia with the rest of the UK
- Identifying the physical features of the region
- The jobs people might do in East Anglia
- Making your own wind turbine
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Know some of the characteristics of the region in terms of its weather and climate
- Use physical geographical terms accurately
- Explain the region in terms of human activities and the types of jobs people do
- Understand how renewable offshore electricity is generated by wind farms
Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and suggested activities, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum requirements.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Price excludes VAT