This East Anglia ‘Key’ allows children to investigate the landscape change because of glaciation and coastal erosion and learn about modern farming and off shore power generation.
Your pupils will learn all about…
- East Anglia – a region in the UK
- The physical geography of East Anglia
- The human geography of East Anglia
- East Anglia, Off-shore power generation
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities looking at…
- Comparing the weather and climate of East Anglia with the rest of the UK
- Identifying the physical features of the region
- The jobs people might do in East Anglia
- Making your own wind turbine
Which in turn will help them to…..
- Know some of the characteristics of the region in terms of its weather and climate
- Use physical geographical terms accurately
- Explain the region in terms of human activities and the types of jobs people do
- Understand how renewable offshore electricity is generated by wind farms
These are just a few examples of what the key unlocks! Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, PowerPoints and suggested activities all of which keeps to the KS2 National Curriculum requirements.
Price excludes VAT