This Communication ‘Key’ allows children to learn about changes that have occurred within living memory.
Your children will learn about…
- What communication entails and how it has changed over time
- Television and its development
- The development of the telephone
- The internet and how it has transformed communication
- Changes to the pupils’ local road network
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities investigating…
- What communication means
- The Queen’s coronation on TV
- Public telephone boxes
- What the internet was like in the 1980s
- The development of motorways
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Begin to understand how we communicate and share information with each other
- Understand how television has changed since the coronation
- Understand the changes to the telephone and the impact that that has had
- Explain the changes that the internet and World Wide Web have made within living memory
Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, video links and suggested activities, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum History requirements.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Price excludes VAT.