Christopher Columbus & Neil Armstrong
This Christopher Columbus and Neil Armstrong ‘Key’ allows children to learn about two famous explorers in history, who lived in different time periods and achieved nationally and internationally.
Your children will learn about…
- The achievements of both Columbus and Armstrong
- How Columbus and Armstrong fit into the chronological framework
- The significance of the two explorers in history
- The similarities and differences between the two explorers and their achievements
- How the explorers are remembered
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities investigating…
- Timeline sequencing
- Plotting voyages
- Diary entries and the writing of them
- The achievements and lives of both men
- Continuity and change
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Develop an understanding of the past
- Have a chronological understanding of Columbus’ and Armstrong’s lives
- Understand the terms significant and achievement
- Explain how an achievement can improve the lives of others
- Understand how two significant individuals contributed to national and international achievements
Purchase today to access the planning leaflet, video links, suggested activities and worksheets, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum History requirements.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Price excludes VAT.