This Amazon Basin ‘Key’ allows children to investigate the Amazonian rainforest environment and the people who live there.
Your pupils will learn all about…
- The physical geography of the Amazon Basin - equatorial rainforest
- The physical geography of the Amazon Basin - the River Amazon and the water cycle
- The human geography in the Amazon
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities looking at…
- Rainfall and temperatures in Manaus, Brazil
- The animals of the Amazon Basin
- Making a Caboclo long house
Which, in turn, will help them to…
- Know sme of the characteristics of the Amazon Basin in terms of weather and climate
- Understand how animals interact with the plants to help sustain the rainforest
- Understand how the Caboclo people live and make a living in the Amazon Basin
Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and suggested activities, all of which align with KS2 National Curriculum requirements.
We also sell Brazilian artefacts which will bring a piece of the Amazon Basin into your classroom.
The 'Key' is also available to purchase as a digital download.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Price excludes VAT