This Amazon Basin ‘Key’ allows children to investigate the Amazonian rainforest environment and the people who live there.
Your pupils will learn all about…
- The physical geography of the Amazon Basin-equatorial Rainforest
- The physical geography of the Amazon Basin-the River Amazon and the Water Cycle
- The human geography in the Amazon
And will love the engaging worksheets and activities looking at…
- Rainfall and temperatures in Manaus, Brazil
- The animals of the Amazon Basin
- Making a Cabocolo long house
Which in turn will help them to…..
- Begin to know some of the characteristics of The Amazon Basin in terms of weather and climate
- Understand how animals interact with the plants to help sustain the rainforest
- Understand how the Caboclo people live and make a living in the Amazon Basin
These are just a few examples of what the key unlocks! Purchase today to get access to the planning leaflet, worksheets, PowerPoints and suggested activities all of which keeps to the KS2 National Curriculum requirements.
Price excludes VAT